Seamless.ai automates all your CRM Data entry by automatically checking if the account exists, contact exists and lead exists. If it does not exist, we create the record for you!
If it does exist, Seamless.AI will automatically utilize CRM duplication management rules as outlined below.
- Once you FIND contacts, they will be added to your My Contacts
- Upon setting up your CRM, you will have the option to import your contacts individually or in bulk
- Once you select to import your contact, Seamless.AI will automatically dupe check your contacts from your CRM contacts
- Once successful, you will see a filled-in CRM icon on the contact record
- You can click on that icon and you will be directed to that contact in your CRM in a new tab
Our duplicate management looks for the following:
- If Seamless.AI does not find any duplicates for account/company or contact, we will automatically import your contact to your CRM and we will fill in the CRM icon to show this has been successfully imported
- If you import as a CONTACT in Salesforce, we will also import an Account along with the contact. If an account exists and contact does not, we will import the contact under that existing account or give you the chance to review duplicates to select the account to import.
- You can also click and hold the contact import button and then select "Search CRM Accounts" to select the account which you would like to import within.
- If we find a single duplicate, we will import the account or contact to that record automatically
- If we find multiple duplicates, we will provide you with the option to select from a list if duplicates and also allow you to import it as a new record
As noted above, you can also manually dupe check by using click and hold with the contact import button and then select "Search CRM Accounts" to select the account which you would like to import within.
All duplicate rules will also follow the rules setup by your or your Org admin in CRM Settings.
Pro-Tip: Do you have website data for every account in your CRM? If so, the Salesforce integration will let you elect to check for existing accounts by referencing the Website listed for the account instead of the Name.
Checking for existing accounts by Name will still take variations into account- it's not an exact match check and provides some enhanced code that goes beyond Salesforce's fuzzy name matching conventions. But if you have website data in Salesforce, we recommend going that route to target existing accounts as accurately as possible.