Export Seamless.AI Contacts/Companies to CSV file: download data.
Downloading your data into an Excel .CSV or spreadsheet is easy. All you have to do is log into Seamless.AI, go to your my contacts, and then click the download all button so that you could take all of your data from Seamless.AI and get it into your favorite CRM, marketing automation platform or dialer.
You can download your contact or companies list in a few ways:
- Download All (Clean)
- Use this to download All Contacts from your My Contacts (or My Companies) list
- See also: What is the difference between RAW and CLEAN in My contacts download file?
- Download All (Raw)
- Download Selected (Clean)
- Download a selected set of contacts from a page (using the checkboxes on the left of the page)
- Download Selected (Raw)
- Download Filtered (Clean)
- Download filtered contacts on your page
- See below for an outline of filtering all contacts
- Download Filtered (Raw)
Pro-tip: Gain efficiencies integrating Seamless.AI directly with your CRM, either through an in-app integration or an automated workflow with Zapier. You can reference all of our user guides on CRM integration right here.
You can filter individual lists for download by hitting the filter icon, selecting which lists you'd like to export, and clicking Download Filtered.
Keywords: Excel, Clean File, Raw File, Download, Export, Report, Filtered, List