Seamless can import all of your lists directly into Salesforce CRM in one-click. We are also adding new CRM Integrations every month!
Using Hubspot instead? Checkout our Hubspot integration as well!
Listed below is everything to get started with importing your lists into Salesforce.
To add Seamless to Salesforce, visit https://login.seamless.ai/settings/connected_apps and select Salesforce. Then follow the simple prompts to connect your Salesforce CRM.
To setup, update and/or edit your CRM settings, visit https://login.seamless.ai/settings/crm
Simply complete setup of your CRM settings following the options, and you are ready to start importing directly to Salesforce!
Note - Ensure you setup all mappings to confirm that all fields from Seamless are mapped to the proper fields within Salesforce.
Now you can import contacts directly into your Salesforce CRM in one click!
Importing your contacts into Salesforce automatically:
- Navigate to Settings > CRM - https://login.seamless.ai/settings/crm
- You can easily import all of your contacts into your favorite CRM automatically. Simply find the setting that says: Automatically import to Salesforce and select YES
- Click Save once all settings are setup as needed
- Once saved, Seamless.AI will now import all companies and contacts immediately when you FIND those contacts from Seamless.AI!
- Seamless will also automatically check for duplicates on contacts and companies.
To Import Multiple or All Contacts to CRM
- Select multiple contacts to mass import to CRM using the checkboxes on the left of your My Contacts or My Companies list
- Click Import Selected, Import Filtered or Import All to mass import multiple contacts or companies
- Once the CRM icon is filled in (color change from gray to orange) your Contact or Company is imported into your CRM, automating data entry pressing one button
- You can also click directly on that icon and navigate to that record in your CRM!
*Please note if you see a Red or Yellow Flag further input is required.
- Click on any red flag to observe and correct an error. Most commonly you must reconnect your CRM. Follow these instructions here to Add to CRM.
- Click on any yellow flag to review Seamless.ai duplicate checking
*Please note you will be given the options to add a new Account or append to an existing Account. Once you make a selection Seamless.ai will update this record
CRM Importing Duplicate Tracking:
What other CRM Integrations do you have?
Other CRM Integrations:
Seamless is already building new CRM integrations (and more), so stay tuned for future integrations!