Seamless.AI offers the ability to easily and quickly modify CRM mappings to map any field in Seamless to your CRM. To add or modify these mapping, please follow the steps below.
- Ensure you have connected your CRM to Seamless through the CRM Setup process by selecting your CRM from our available list of Connected Apps. You can get more instructions on connecting your CRM right here.
- Navigate to your CRM Settings where you can setup your CRM Settings and Mappings. We'll have a series of settings pre-populated to help you get started.
- We recommend setting leads/contacts to import manually until you have had a chance to review some test data. Once you have, setting data up to import automatically as you search can create a lot of efficiency.
- Seamless.AI will allow you to setup mappings for Contacts as well as Companies specifically when importing for contact type.
- Seamless.AI will automatically map default fields to your CRM with default data such as First Name, Last Name, Email, Title in the Contact and/or Lead Tabs, as seen above.
- To update mappings, select the Seamless.AI field on the left and the CRM field on the right
- Seamless.AI will automatically pull in your fields from your CRM into the right column picklist and provide those in the available list to select from in the pick list on the right.
- You can also set additional mappings beyond those pre-populated settings by clicking "Add New Mapping". You can also click "Custom Mapping" to set any fields you want ALL Seamless.AI leads/contacts to populate in your CRM, but aren't tracked by a data point in Seamless.AI (e.g. CRM user ID).
Click the video below to see how to add and modify both standard and custom mappings within your CRM from Seamless.AI.
Keywords: Salesforce, Mapping, Settings