In order to use API connected services within SF Professional, you (or your SF admin) will need to enable API access in Salesforce for all users. This will enable you to connect Seamless.ai to your Salesforce account and integrate contacts and accounts into your Salesforce CRM.
Note: Your Salesforce Administrator controls your Profile and Permission Sets.
How to enable API access in Salesforce by Profile
1. Click Setup
2. Click Manage Users > Profiles.
3. Click Edit against the specific Profile.
4. Scroll down to Administrative Permissions and check the API Enabled box.
5. Click Save.
How to enable API Access in Salesforce by Permission Set
1. Click Setup.
2. Click Manage Users > Permission Sets.
3. Select the specific Permission Set.
4. Click System > System Permissions > Edit
5. Check the API Enabled box.
6. Click Save.