Seamless.ai has updated our platform with many exciting new features and functions to enhance our user's experience. We are excited to announce all of these features below.
Product Release Notes
- Enhanced Organizational Management
- Enhanced User Management
- Enhanced CRM Setting Management (for Teams)
- Improved ability to search by Companies and Contacts in-app
- Streamlined Navigation
- Improved Company and Contact Location Reporting/Research
- Optimized Contact and Company Search - Tabbed Interface
- Bug Fix - Fixed issue with filtering and importing of contacts
- Bug Fix - Fixed issue with bulk import to Salesforce
- Enhancements to Contact Search
- Enhancements to Email Accuracy
Featured Release Updates:
Setup and Manage Organizations/Teams
With this update, admins and owners for teams can now update manage their teams in a single and streamlined interface. Invite/add/manage your free and paid users, and manage your CRM settings across teams as well. Allow those teams to manage their own settings, or have admins setup those CRM settings for your entire team.
Manage Your Team in a simple interface
Invite New Users as Free or Paid Users on Your Org/Team
Manage CRM Settings across your entire Org (Admin/Owner Feature)
Find Contacts under Companies in Seamless.AI
Seamless.AI allows you to efficiently find contacts under company criteria (industry, location, etc...) with Linkedin Sales Navigator, and we have also introduced the ability to quickly find contacts under company criteria in-app as well. This can be done using a simple company selector process to quickly find companies, and then find contacts under those companies right way.
This video outlines this update to show how simple it is to build a company and then contact list in Seamless.AI.