Seamless.AI can import all of your contacts and companies found in the platform directly into Hubspot CRM... in one-click. We are also adding more new CRM Integrations soon, so if you are not a Hubspot user, stay tuned!
Using Salesforce instead? Checkout our SF integration as well!
In this Article:
Connecting Your CRM
Edit Hubspot CRM Integration Settings and Mappings
Manually Importing Contacts to Hubspot
Bulk Importing Contacts to Hubspot
Automatically Import Contacts to Hubspot
Errors with your Hubspot Support
visit https://login.seamless.ai/settings/connected_apps and select Hubspot. Then follow the simple prompts to connect your Hubspot CRM.
Simply complete setup of your CRM settings following the options, and you are ready to start importing directly to Hubspot! Ensure you setup all mappings to confirm that all fields from Seamless are mapped to the proper fields within Hubspot. Our direct integration with Hubspot comes with pre-set field mapping options as well. For more detail on how to customize those mappings, you can refer to this article on CRM field mapping.
To help ensure HubSpot can match a contact with a company by email domain to the company domain, Seamless.AI highly recommends making sure you have "Automatically fill company properties with HubSpot Insights" turned ON. This will assist with duplicate contacts from being created.
To manually import a contact, click the Hubspot icon by the contact you want to import.
1. Select multiple contacts to mass import to CRM using the checkboxes on the left of your My Contacts or My Companies list
2. Click Import Selected, Import Filtered or Import All to mass import multiple contacts or companies
3. Once the CRM icon is filled in (color change from gray to orange) your Contact or Company is imported into your CRM, automating data entry pressing one button
4. You can also click directly on that icon and navigate to that record in your CRM!
1. Navigate to Settings > CRM - https://login.seamless.ai/settings/crm
2. You can easily import all of your contacts into your favorite CRM automatically. Simply find the setting that says: Automatically import to Hubspot and select YES
3. Click Save once all settings are setup as needed
4. Once saved, Seamless.AI will now import all companies and contacts immediately when you FIND those contacts from Seamless.AI!
Seamless.AI will also automatically check for duplicates on contacts and companies.
*Please note if you see a Red or Yellow Flag further input is required.
Click on any red flag to observe and correct an error. Most commonly you must reconnect your CRM. Follow these instructions here to Add to CRM.
Click on any yellow flag to review Seamless.AI duplicate checking. You will be given the options to add a new Account or append to an existing Account. Once you make a selection Seamless.AI will update this record
Other CRM Integrations:
Seamless.AI is already building new CRM integrations (and more), so stay tuned for future integrations!
keywords: hubspot, crm, hubspot crm, import hubspot, bulk import crm