Coming Soon - Automated selection of this mapping per our CRM Settings.
While the above is in development, please see below on how to setup an Owner field to map to the proper owner (that you select/assign) for your Hubspot contacts and company imports.
Steps to setup/assign Owner of Hubspot imported data:
- Select Settings > CRM in top right nav in Seamless.AI
- Click Custom Mapping under CRM Mappings (bottom of page)
- Name "Owner" on left in open text column field (Seamless Field)
- On right, select the field for hubspot_owner_id
- Input the Owner ID as the Default Value on the right column field (Hubspot Field) - See below for how to find this value in Hubspot
- Click Save
How to Find Owner ID in Hubspot:
- Click the Settings cog in the main menu in HubSpot.
- Click "Properties" in the left-hand menu.
- Type "Owner" in the search bar under "Contact properties".
- Hover over "Contact owner" and click "View".
- At the bottom of the next page, your HubSpot Owner IDs are listed in the "Dropdown options" table in the "Internal Value" column.
- The field is named hubspot_owner_id