What happens if my New User/User Management invite is not sent or blocked?
Seamless.AI provides users with the ability to easily manage their team, including inviting new team members to join the platform and/or their team. You can find more around the full user management process here.
If for any reason your invite(s) are not delivered, you can still manage your team. We recommend having invited users first check their SPAM folder just in case, but at times other blockers (ie. email suppression systems such as Mimecast) could impact the delivery of these system messages beyond our control. If that is the case, no need for concern and you can still manage your team with the steps below!
What if my invite has not been sent/delivered?
- After inviting your teammate(s), have them first check their SPAM folder (if they have not received an email invite).
- If the invite is not in SPAM, then that invited user can still sign up for Seamless.AI here and simply use the same email that was sent (that email will display in the Pending Invites section of User Management - see below image.
- Once the user signs up for Seamless.AI and completes their account setup, they will be prompted to accept the invite to your team.
- Once that is accepted, they will show up in the Members section of your User Management and can be managed from there.
- If for any reason the above steps do not work for you, our Support team can help manage your team/requests at email@example.com or through this link.
Invite Your Team:
View Pending Invites: