If you're searching in the Seamless.AI app you might see the message "Max 10 Companies allowed per search" when trying to search for companies. This doesn't mean you're limited to how much you can search, it's simply referring to how many filters you can have at one time. Check out the process below for how to search for companies in the Seamless.AI app.
Pro-tip: Looking to search at a faster pace? Look into a Sales Navigator free trial to see how that additional investment can streamline your search process and allow you to find those contacts at a quicker rate.
How to Search by Company in Bulk
1. Enter your search criteria for companies in the left search menu and click 'Search'
2. If you're wanting to build a large list of companies and accounts to slowly work through, click 'Save All' to save the companies you find to My Companies and click 'Next' to continue through your search results and save your companies.
3. If you want to search for contacts at those companies right away, click 'Find All' to apply those 10 companies as filters to your Contact search.
4. After you click 'Find All' they will be applied as filters to your contact search and you can add any additional criteria you need (Titles, Keywords, etc) and click 'Search' to have Seamless.AI bring up contacts from those companies.
5. Once you see your search results you can click 'Find All' again to then have Seamless.AI research those contacts and save their information to your My Contacts.
keywords: 10 company limit, limit search, search companies