If your Chrome extension appears to be installed, but isn't populating in LinkedIn, it could be because your Chrome browser hasn't updated to the most recently released version of the extension.
This normally happens automatically, but the following steps should help you push a hard refresh on the extension yourself. It’s important to do all steps in this exact order.
1) Please uninstall the extension
2) Next, clear your browser cache (to clear ONLY your activity for Seamless.AI without losing the rest of your browser history, click here).
3) Then do a hard restart of your browser (quit the browser and start again)
4) Once that's complete, re-install the chrome extension to make sure you’re starting fresh.
If you've reinstalled our Chrome extension, but it still doesn't appear in LinkedIn when you research contacts, these additional troubleshooting tips should help you address the issue and get back to searching:
1. Uninstall the Chrome extension again
2. Quit Chrome browser
3. Restart Entire Computer
4. Open new chrome browser
5. Install chrome extension
If those steps don't reproduce the Chrome extension fully, reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org to open a ticket so we can keep working with you. If possible, please follow the steps outlined here on sending additional data for us to review any extension issues you're experiencing.