Seamless.AI allows you to select lists and have contacts/companies from those lists map to an account in your CRM. This will help you to ensure that certain contacts or companies can be easily imported into specific CRM accounts, without the need to rely on Seamless.AI duplication checking.
In order to map lists to your CRM accounts, simply follow these simple steps.
- Connect your CRM to Seamless.AI - you can do this directly from My Contacts/My Companies using the "gear" icon, or in your CRM Setup
- Select the Import dropdown selection on My Contacts or My Companies - Select this dropdown at the top of the page
- Select Map Lists to Import from this dropdown
- Setup your List and CRM account Mappings in this overlay
- Import your contacts or companies that are set to the mapped lists
After you have set up your lists, now you can import contacts directly to these mapped accounts using Lists in Seamless.AI. You can assign future contacts or companies to lists or can import contacts that have already been assigned to a list.
Using any import method (single, bulk, filtered, or all), you can now import contacts and those will be mapped specifically to the account that was targeted in the Import List mapping.
This video below highlights how this process works in detail.