Seamless.AI now offers the ability to set up custom data rules that allow you to better utilize custom rules for your CRM Setup and import process. These rules are useful for aligning Seamless.AI data to any custom validation rules you may have set up within your CRM platform.
Setting up custom data rules:
- Ensure you are logged in to your Seamless.AI account
- Navigate to Custom Data Rules in the Settings portal
- Click "Add New Data Rules" to set up a new data rule
- Select the Seamless.AI field for which to set up a data rule
- Select the proper operator
- Type in the existing value you want to override
- Type in the value which you would like to have used in replacement of the override value
- Click Save
This process is ideal if you have any validation rules in your CRM and require a specific field value that may be an alternative to the value that Seamless.AI provides (example: country code of GB is needed in your CRM instead of the value of UK provided in Seamless.AI).
Here are some common examples of Custom Data Rules:
Company Name Override - Make all imports that show in Seamless.AI as Nike Golf import instead as Nike
Country Code Override - Make all country codes that show in Seamless.AI as UK import instead as GB
Country Name Override - Make all country names that show in Seamless.AI as United States import instead as United States of America
The below video further details the CRM Custom Data Rules and provides examples for reference.