Seamless.AI has updated our CRM Setup to enhance the setup process. Below outlines some of the key features of this update.
- Improved Universal and Import Mapping Control
- Improved Admin/Owner Management of CRM Settings
- Streamlined setup process to improve understanding of the setup process
View the full Salesforce CRM Setup Guide here
View the full Hubspot CRM Setup Guide here
Key Feature Update:
You can set up each field to Set Org Wide or Lock Org Wide, and set each mapping to select if the data will override in your CRM. To set these fields, simply use the Set Org Wide or Lock Org Wide fields (In Universal Settings + Importing Mappings) as well as Override (In Importing Mappings) as desired.
- Set Org Wide Checkbox - This setting is managed by Admins or Owners only. It can be used to set a setting or mapping across your the entire Seamless.AI Org
- Lock Org Wide Checkbox - This setting is managed by Admins or Owners only. It can be used to LOCK a setting or mapping across your the entire Seamless.AI Org so it can not be changed by users
- Override Toggle - Turning this toggle on will override data in your CRM from Seamless.AI. If this toggle is OFF, then Seamless.AI data will not update existing data and instead only update missing/empty data from your CRM (if contact or company already exists for that data)